Hiring Now - Inpatient Rehab Care Coordinator!!!
***Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist
Due to COVID- 19, this position is not in the facilities. The Inpatient Rehab Care Coordinator will spend about 85% of their time in the field each week and the other 15% in their home office.
Job Type: Full-time with benefits
Salary: Competitive pay
Schedule: 40 hour week
1. Must possess an active license as one of the following: Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist
2. 3-5 years of relevant clinical healthcare experience working in a skilled nursing, long term care, post-acute or rehabilitation facility.
3. 1 year MINIMUM of recent case management experience within a skilled nursing facility. (Utilization Review/Management, MDS Coordinator, and Clinical Liaison experience is also strongly preferred).
4. Experience coordinating with providers, nursing and therapy staff to adjust and monitor patient care plans (Interdisciplinary Teams).
5. Solid understanding of compliance with Medicare guidelines and procedures specifically for care within skilled nursing facilities.
About the Position:
- The Inpatient Care Coordinator must live within a 30-minute commute of work location.
- The Inpatient Care Coordinator is responsible for coordinating transitions and identifying appropriate care plan in order to improve patient recovery.
- Coordinators will manage an average caseload of 25-30 patients
- 85% of the day spent in the field providing onsite support to patients across several skilled nursing facilities (100% remote at this time due to COVID).
- 15% of day spent in home office-documentation, e-mails, prep (start this at end of the day).
- Will have six weeks of training upon start date.
- All home office equipment provided by client (iPhone shipped when training is completed)
- Ability to work from home with high-speed internet (5 download, 3 upload minimum).
- Reimbursement to home internet.
- M-F, no on-call or weekend coverage required.
- Start date is the first day of training (spend a total of 2 weeks training).
- PTO-need to know planned dates on the front end.
- Cannot take PTO the first 90 days (need to know planned dates on the front end).
- 85% of the day in market onsite at facilities (30-35 miles from home).
- Reimbursement for miles (.58 cents/miles over 30 in a day)
- 15% of day in-home office-documentation, e-mails, prep (start this @ end of the day) * Expect additional hours outside of standard 9-5
- CEU reimbursement-anything related to keeping up your license we will reimburse.
- Interacting with patients (about 5 patients per day/ 25/week) at facilities
- Will meet with patient on a weekly basis until they are discharged to Long term care (LTC) facility or home.
- Will also interact heavily with directors in facilities.
- Report to a Clinical Team Manager (CTM) and work alongside a Network Manager (NM) to help reduce readmission and length of stay in the facility.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- clinical skilled nursing, LTC, post acute or rehab: 3 years (Required)
- recent case management: 1 year (Required)
- Utilization Review/Management, MDS Coordinator: 1 year (Required)