Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
We are seeking competent, conscientious, service-oriented individuals with strong character to manage one or more of our physician medical offices. This individual will manage day-to-day business, clinical and billing operations and be involved in practice growth planning. They will work under the direction of the division physicians and the Gastro Florida corporate office.
High school graduate with 5 years of medical office experience, including at least 2 years of managing the office OR College graduate in health admin, business, or related field w/2 years of medical office management experience OR
College graduate with 5 years of healthcare experience with supervisory experience.
Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office products. Utilized EMR/practice management systems.
Patient Experience (~30%)
- Ensure all patient touch-points are monitored for great service and constantly analyzed for improvement.
- Monitors patient satisfaction and coordinates service recovery efforts.
- Manages physician schedules to optimize capacity and the patient experience.
- Ensures patient appointment and communication methods are well-functioning.
Human Resources, Compliance, and Administration (~30%)
- Performs human resource duties for the practice, including appropriate staffing, training, supervision, evaluation, and timely administration of corporate HR functions.
- Able to maintain a compliant environment for regulatory requirements and serves as HIPAA/Privacy Officer liaison.
- Tracks performance and recommends strategies to meet government incentives.
- Ensures facility is welcoming, hygienic, clean, and safe.
- Monitors equipment, inventory, and supplies; and interfaces with vendors and corporate office for value-based purchasing.
- Steward of efficient revenue cycle operations, including patient registration, authorizations, charge capture, coding, and collections for services rendered at the office, surgery center, and hospital that will require interfacing with payers, patients, facility, and corporate office.
Business Development & Planning (~15%)
- Participates in planning, marketing, and business development of the practice, which includes strong communications with referring physicians and the community.
- Attends and contributes to corporate office meetings.
- Develop and/or maintain office policies and procedures to address above.
Other Duties as Assigned (~5%)
Criminal background and drug screening required as well as excellent professional references. Apply for this great position as a Practice Manager today!
Gastro Florida is the largest gastroenterology group in Tampa Bay with 40 providers across 20 locations in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties and growing. The group offers groundbreaking techniques, diagnostic strategies, colon cancer prevention, non-surgical cancer intervention, and minimally invasive endoscopic therapies in the same practices patients have trusted for over 30 years. Comprehensive services are provided for colorectal screening, swallowing disorders, hepatitis treatment, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, reflux disease, Barrett's Esophagus and other diseases and disorders of the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, and colon. The corporate headquarters (CBO) is located in beautiful Feather Sound (Clearwater).
Gastro Florida is committed to Affability, Affordability, Access, Answers, and
Job Type: Full-time