Connell Foley LLP is looking for a temporary Receptionist for our Newark location.
The suitable applicant is required to have at least 1-3 years of office experience with excellent verbal and communication skills.
The business duties of the receptionist include, but are not limited to:
- Case file administration by organizing, maintaining, and tracking files to make them easily accessible;
- Answering visitors' enquiries;
- Sorting and handing out mail;
- Answering incoming calls on multi-line telephones;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Data entry; and
- Performing a variety of other office tasks.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
Work Location: One location