Be Truly Well is not your typical health center! We are fun, motivated and think outside of the box! Were looking for a like minded Front Desk Receptionist that is a motivated self-starter for Closing Shift and Saturdays. We're busy and growing as a practice. Soon to expand and relocate into a new location near the Newark Natural Foods Co-Op in the Newark Shopping Center. Do not apply if you are unable to work evenings and Saturdays!
We will train you on-the-job for the following:
- Basic front desk functions including:
- Inbound and outbound patient phone calls & texting
- Maintaining schedule for multiple Doctors and Clinicians
- Assisting patients/spa clients with check-in and check-out processes
- Assisting patients/spa clients with intake paperwork including all forms for billing and medical necessary documentation purposes and EHR data entry
- Proficiency in health insurance co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance as well as assisting the Billing Department and Manager with misc tasks
- Fluent in basic medical terminology as well as HIPAA compliance certification.
- Maintaining medical records and completing records requests
- Educating patients on their care, as well as our products and services
- Assisting Chiropractor with different tasks as needed
- Assisting Rehab Tech and patients with supportive therapies and rehab exercises
Skills you MUST already have:
- Prior work experience in a clinic setting
- Motivated self-starter with a good work ethic
- Ability to multitask and work well in a high paced/busy environment
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Ability to learn and retain new information and procedures
- Interest or lifestyle in balance with our core values to be the face of our office
Skills we would LOVE for you to have:
- ChiroTouch practice management software experience
- Chiropractic Assistant/Rehab Tech/Medical Assistant experience
- Understanding and appreciation for chiropractic and nutrition based holistic medical care
- Retail sales
Closing schedule (subject to change)/hours, not counting lunch break:
Tuesday 12pm-8:30pm (7.5hrs)
Wednesday: 10am-7:30pm (8.5hrs)
Thursday: 10am-7:30pm (8.5hrs)
Friday: 9am-6:30pm (8.5hrs)
Saturday: 8am-4pm (7hrs)
Total hours: 35-40hrs
Please send a resume with a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect candidate for our office. Please include salary requirements.
Due to the anticipated overwhelming response, we will not entertain phone calls regarding your application.
We can't wait to find our perfect candidate!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off