We are solving problems casual gamers face: easy to share highlights with friends (not stream with the world), eliminating trolls, etc. We are tackling those issues by "connecting casual gamers." We are a very early stage startup: a lot of uncertainty and full of excitement. If you are looking for something unique and challenging in gaming, this is for you.
We are looking for an "A" player Backend engineer experienced scaling products. We want you to positively surprise us with skill set, passion, and commitment.
- Experience in design and development of PC and mobile applications
- Experience with data storage and design in SQL/NoSQL systems
- Creative thinker who thrives in a small-team environment
- Eagerness and flexibility to learn other back-end frameworks and languages as the situation arises
- Love games
- Familiarity with CSS3 transitions and animations
- Experience in coding standards-compliant semantic markup in HTML/CSS
- Experience developing in an OOP and MVC architecture
- Experience with caching, asynchronous processing, and other methods of meeting scalability challenges in a user-facing web product
- Experience deploying to AWS infrastructure a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: