Job Title: Laboratory Technician - Koppel
Performs specimen preparation or laboratory tests as applicable
Performs specimen preparation/laboratory tests according to applicable standards and/or internal documents
- Reports specimen/test results and checks against applicable specifications
- Assists in the resolution of detected problems.
- Verifies the application and development of safety standards.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Steel Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location