Leidos is seeking IT, Intelligence and IA Professionals to support a large ISR program at Beale AFB California
The Intelligence Information Systems Analyst shall develop, integrate and maintain hardware and software for existing, emerging and conceptual DOD multi-discipline ISR, cyberspace, targeting, PED, and computing technologies into the Air Force ISR Enterprise.
- Develop architectures and domain specific integration frameworks for battlefield awareness,
- Provide programming and network technical solutions that improve the efficiency of current IT and IA processes
- Perform complex data queries in a timely manner
- Serve as a resource for information technology management tasks, and work with process development in designing support duties, installation, and validation operations.
- Create documentation features for existing applications.
- Evaluates and updates database integrity and security settings.
- Organizes, audits and analyzes data for efficient reporting and retrieval.
- Install, deploy, and test new systems.
- Manages technical resources working onsite, providing vendors with all the information needed to assist in supporting the end users.
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent years of experience within field in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum five years’ of IT technical experience.
- Experience with incident management software tools.
- Experience leading small/midsize projects.
- Experience with maintaining records, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Experience with hardware inventory management lifecycle (Manage acquisition, deployment, tracking, and final disposition of IT assets.)
- Experience with asset management software.
- Strong computer skills (Windows OS, Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Project.
Required Security Clearance:
- CISSP or CCNA certification
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer).
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Candidates must have an active TOP SECRET SCI security clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.