Elite Resort Group, Inc. located on Hilton Head Island, SC is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Staff. This person will provide executive level clerical support. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office Suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other related administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding & usage of entire MS Office suite with strong typing skills.
- High School diploma however, an associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Ability to be able to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Provide a wide range of simple and complex office administrative and support work for the executive staff.
- Provides wide range of support including: keyboarding, composing and editing letters, memos, reports, and presentations.
- Will use multiple technical applications including MS Word, database management, Excel, graphics and presentations, electronic calendar, email and the internet.
- May arrange/manage multiple calendars, schedule meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- May coordinate events, such as board meetings and job fairs.
- Perform some research to assist the Human Resource Department and Legal Department.
- Maintain files.
- May assist with document scans.
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
- Five plus years related experience with proven office administrative skills required.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office suite and electronic communication tools.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines as required.
This is a full time non-exempt hourly position. Normal work schedule is Monday through Friday however, it is possible weekend or evening work may be required. Work location will be on Hilton Head Island.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 2 years (Preferred)
- Personal Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)