Informa Business Intelligence | Performance Analyst II - Nashville, TN
The Performance Analyst I is tasked with providing high quality service to the client and in doing so maximizing the value of our product within their organization. The Performance Analyst I reports to the Manager of Operations and is a senior team member responsible for data collection and reconciliation and the timely delivery of periodic performance reports to clients. The Performance Analyst I acts as the external point-of-contact for decision-makers and end users in addressing client-specific requests and issues. They organize, manage, and execute cross-department client-related projects of critical importance to the long-term relationship with the client.
As Performance Analyst I , you will be accountable for the client renewal of the account. You promote maximum value from their investment in our services and subscriptions, aiming for full utilization of our product, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales and AM teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Team Training – Assist in training new hires, and updating the training manual documentation
- Escalation Point – Serve as a point of escalation in the absences of the manager or Team Lead. Regarding escalation of client concerns and system issues.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with management teams to improve the business as well as team production improvement processes
- Responsible and accountable for the collection and reconciliation of the client’s portfolio performance data.
- Processes, reviews, and delivers client reports.
- Revises client reports as directed by the client.
- Manages several simultaneous tasks.
- Works closely with clients to develop intimate understanding of the client business and needs.
- Proactive client outreach calls.
- Conduct data collection and reconciliation.
- Ensure all data required to produce performance reports for each client has been received and processed.
- Obtain any missing information required to product performance reports.
- Produce and review periodic performance reports in accordance with client due dates.
- Verify the performance results and work independently to address discrepancies.
- Interact with client to discuss performance results.
- Revise performance reports after consultation with client.
- Act as the primary conduit between IIS and the client organization.
- Interact with the client in a professional manner at all times.
- Become the client’s trusted advisor.
- Provide client feedback to the Performer Service Bureau Director
- Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor listed above
- This could include some night or weekend work.
- Education – BS/BA from an accredited college or university
- Comprehensive knowledge of: Basic mathematics and statistics, Financial markets, and Investment vehicles
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical thinking toward problem solving, calculate and discuss basic statistics, manage several simultaneous tasks and the ability to work alone and within a team environment.
- Communication Skills - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal Skills - Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Technology – Strong computer skills.
- Organizational Skills - Exceptional organizational skills, time management skills, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills. Individual must possess a high capacity for multi-tasking, issue management, and conflict resolution.
- Responsibility and Initiative - An ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Teamwork - Experience in working effectively with others in a team setting and independent environment.
- Flexibility & Ambition - Desire to work for a fast-paced company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the company as a whole.
To apply for this opportunity and develop your career within an industry-leading global brand, please send your CV and a cover letter and salary expectations.
Informa’s Business Intelligence (BI) division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment.
BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within six core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Transportation, Industry and Infrastructure and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.