Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Established, quality driven and growing Entertainment Business Management Firm is looking for an Account Manager servicing "A list" clients in the entertainment industry! Firm offers growth and advancement along with excellent benefits in a teamwork environment.
Supervise: 1 Assistant Bookkeeper
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a client's business, personal and financial affairs
- Respond timely to client questions and requests.
- General ledger review
- Investment analysis and recording investment transactions
- Process quarterly financial statements
- Review monthly cash flows
- Understand assets and liability management
- Record real estate transactions
- Prepare city business tax, sales tax return and property tax reports censuses
- Coordinate, interface and communicate with all members of a client's support team including but not limited to Managing Director, Accountant, Attorney, Agent, Manager, Brokers, etc.
- Maintain and demonstrate overall technical proficiency
- Assure compliance with Firm and industry standards
- Entertainment business management experience
- Required Datafaction or Zenith Imaging; Excel and Word
- Generate significant client satisfaction both individually and on behalf of the Firm.
- Thoroughly understand client problems and demonstrates problem-solving creativity.
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Able to meet multiple deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year