Prior experience as a service advisor is required.
- Join the largest privately owned dealership team in the nation!
- Life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement within our group
- The Ricky Hendrick College Scholarship Program is available to eligible dependents of Hendrick employees.
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services
- Hands on management team to help you succeed
- Good phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service consulting: 1 year (Preferred)