A nationally diversified real estate management and brokerage company that is growing quickly is seeking a full-time, experienced Residential Manager to join our team in Milford, OH.
- Leasing and completing the application process for potential residents accurately and timely
- Completing annual re-certification for residents consistent with HUD Public Housing, section 8 and LIHTC requirements and successfully passing audits
- Supervise Maintenance and approve contractor work for payment
- Organizing, managing and maintaining a professional office environment
- Working with the Regional Property Supervisor on budget preparation and administration
- Using a purchase order system for approval of vendor/contractor work and supplies
- Processing invoices for payment through Nexus
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Work well in a team environment
- Have previous experience as a Residential Manager
- Have previous experience with section 8, HUD Public Housing, and LIHTC experience.
- Pay strong attention to detail
- Have skills in Property Management Software and Microsoft Office
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have REAC Inspection experience
This position offers an employee based comprehensive Benefits Plan, including Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k) plans, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
Job Type: Full-time
- HUD: 1 year
- Public Housing: 2 years
- LIHTC: 1 year
- Section 8: 1 year