Cenveo Worldwide Limited, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings, is seeking an individual to work in the role of VP, Corporate Learning within the Publisher Services Content group.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree and 12+ years' related experience, a proven track record of building / managing a successful content development program, along with superior organizational, analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Company paid holidays.
The Vice President of Corporate Learning is a leadership position responsible for building the corporate learning business for Cenveo including continuously managing, monitoring and evolving Corporate Learning content delivery, policies, processes, and profitability. The primary goal of the position is to drive revenue and bring in new opportunities in the corporate learning space. The position will be responsible for fulfillment of contracted obligations and ensure delivery of high quality of service, on time and to budget. He/she will be responsible for developing the company's Corporate Learning vertical and provide strategic direction to the team to ensure correct focus of deliverables and projects, as required. He/she will actively participate in client meetings/pitches and presentations, RFP and/or proposal stage of any opportunity and provide required data points for the business development team to successfully complete the sales process.
The VP, Corporate Learning will report to the President of Content Services with a dotted line relationship to VP of Content Sales.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Develop the Corporate Learning market vertical including building and executing a strategic growth plan.
- Drive revenue and bring in new customers for corporate learning.
- Provide sales support to other members of the sales team including actively participating in client meetings/pitches and presentations with the Sales team and other functional groups.
- Ensure that the contracted agreements to clients are delivered on-time, within budget and the right quality.
- Proactively address problems and identify opportunities for increasing client satisfaction.
- Be able to assemble project teams to deliver on client/project requirements.
- Actively cultivate practices that support the Company's vision and how this relates to day-to-day operations.
- Ensure service delivery is managed profitably and in-line with business plan goals.
- Design pricing policy on the basis of an accurate analysis of the cost of each activity.
- Negotiate vendor contracts or assist content team to leverage the best available resources to achieve client short and long-term strategic goals.
- Manage a culture of continuous improvement by continually fine-tuning and updating systems and processes.
- Maintain and develop rigorous reporting systems within the team and to the Executive Team.
- Ensure delivery team is appropriately resourced.
- Actively nurture the culture and goal of making Cenveo an enjoyable and extraordinary place for staff to work and for clients to engage with.
- Provide leadership for the delivery team; define roles and responsibilities and set clear expectations for each team member; manage team to performance management goals.
- Effectively coach and mentor department employees; proactively support employee involvement and development; counsel employees on performance standards; complete and administer accurate and timely performance reviews.
- Analyze requirements and provide appropriate solution(s).
- Estimate effort and cost for the project/program.
- Communicate solution(s) effectively to the clients; identify problem areas and recommend solutions.
- Maintain through ongoing research, networking, and self-study expertise in trends in corporate learning market including emerging technologies and methodologies.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
Other duties as assigned.
Cenveo is an EEO Employer
- Bachelor's Degree and 12+ years' relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Master's Degree preferred.
- 12 years or more of successful related experience within Corporate Learning space; 8+ years' management experience with profit and loss responsibility.
- Strong relationships in the market with key Corporate Learning clients.
- Ability to help drive revenue.
- Demonstrated track record of building and managing a successful content development business/program.
- Strong analytical, planning and budgeting skills.
- Ability to work at a strategic level as well as ability to discuss at operational and project levels.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivate staff to focus their energy on achieving business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups and individuals at any and all levels of an organization. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding time frames.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled