9Action Pathways, Inc.
Job Vacancy Announcement
Title Type Date Opened
EHS Child Care Partnership Child Services
Department/Location Entry Closing Date
Head Start/ $16.80 per hour OPENED UNTIL
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or related field with four years experience in an early childhood
educational environment, including experience working with infants and toddlers. An equivalent
combination of education and experience may be considered.
Conditions of Employment:
Background check with state and Federal law enforcement agency required. Selected applicant must submit
to a pre-employment substance abuse screening test and receive a negative result for the use of drugs and alcohol as
specified in agency policies. Must submit and receive negative results for random testing of same. Must be able to
pass a post offer physical examination.
Action Pathways, Inc. is an “at-will” employer. Either the employee or Action Pathways, Inc. may terminate the
employment arrangement at any time, with or without cause.
Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The job description or
announcement is not an employment agreement or contract.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviews and monitors assigned classroom documents, staff records, and activities to ensure each classroom
and staff meets and maintains required health, safety, required health, safety, ITERS and North Carolina Day
- Prepares written status reports on findings along with recommendations for quality improvements.
- Enter classroom data into Child Plus software, including home visits, parent conferences, E-LAP results,
developmental screenings and related child information required by PIR or regulations.
- Assists the Assistant Manager in preparing work plans and Standard Operating Procedures for effective day
to day program operations.
- Participates in the planning and coordinating of training activities for staff, arranging for trainers, scheduling
locations, notices, etc.
Knowledge:Applicant must be able to:
- Coaches, counsels, disciplines and rewards Early Head Start Child Care Partnership Grant Substitutes.
- Have an annual physical and tuberculosis test indicating free of TB.
- Have a CPR and First Aid Certificates.
- Have own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and provide proof and maintain vehicle liability
insurance and annual state vehicle inspection.
How to Apply:
Applications may be obtained at Action Pathways, Inc., 316 Green Street, Fayetteville, NC or download an
employment application at www.actionpathways.ngo. Applications and resumes must be received by 4:00 pm on
the application closing date listed in the announcement. Please direct all applications to the attention of the Human
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Action Pathways, Inc. hires only United States citizens and lawfully authorized aliens who are in compliance
with the Immigration Reform and Control Act.