**Cover Letter and Resume Required When Applying**
Rea.deeming Beauty Inc. introduces beautyblender®, the world’s first elliptically shaped, non-disposable, hi-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. beautyblender® was created to leave you with a professional finish and a flawless complexion. Fingers or sharp-edged sponges can leave streaks, lines of demarcation, as well as waste makeup. The unique shape and exclusive material available only with beautyblender® ensures edgeless, streak-free application with minimum product waste.
The Personal Assistant will work behind the scenes to keep the Owner’s life organized, punctual, and productive. On any given day, the Personal Assistant can act as an executive secretary, personal shopper, event planner, or counselor. Their primary mission is to make sure everything that needs to happen for the Owner gets done. The Personal Assistant must have a keen sense of detail.
Manage Incoming and Outgoing Communication
- Make and receive phone calls, send emails and write letters.
- Plays the extremely important role of “gatekeeper” and tightly control who gets access to the Owner.
Oversee Scheduling and Calendar Appointments
- Making sure Owner’s daily schedule is extremely organized.
- Make appropriate appointments with other media agents, professional colleagues, stylists, celebrities, and family members.
- Send critical appointment reminders to make sure Owner is on-schedule.
- Communicate with Executive Assistant to coordinate calendars and appointments.
Event Planning and Coordination
- Coordinating logistics for a variety of scenarios such as travel, press appearances, rehearsals, fittings, parties, family vacations, and events.
Perform Life Maintenance Tasks
- Complete everyday tasks such as reading mail, paying bills, shopping, dog walking, and assisting with events at Owner’s home.
- Extremely flexible and dependable
- Highly organized
- Impeccable writer and verbal communicator
- Problem solver
TRAVEL: Both domestic and international travel is required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent industry and working experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Personal Assistant
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Valid Passport
- Proficient using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Four (4) weeks paid time off.
- Company paid medical and prescription coverage.
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Unbelievable growth opportunity!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Personal Assistant: 5 years (Required)
- Closet and Packing Organization: 1 year (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs