- Adherence to all Industry and OSHA standards.
- May operate a number of different hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
- Mix ingredients to create compounds for covering or cleaning surfaces including grout, paint or concrete.
- Operate, read and maintain air monitoring and other sampling devices in confined and / or hazardous work area environments.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards. Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Load, unload and identify building materials, machinery and tools, distributing to the appropriate locations according to project plans and specifications.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials.
- Operate forklift, trucks and other company vehicles in a legal and proper manner.
- Must have the ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.
- Must have the ability to use short bursts of muscle force to propel oneself (as in jumping or sprinting), or to throw an object.
- Valid Drivers License.
Job Type: Part-time
- warehouse: 4 years (Required)
- Jacksonville, FL 32211 (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)