- Working on a team for NAM Accounts systems. Full SDLC starting from gathering requirements to independently design, build and deploy. Experienced in usability-based UI design for web-based applications. Excels at providing highly creative ideas to a design engagement. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies and related tools.
- Translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows. Develop sketches, detailed wireframes, mockups, and functional prototypes to effectively communicate and validate interactions, usability and design ideas
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Usability Testing and Concept Validation - Work directly with customers to test design ideas and solutions to validate decisions and uncover areas of improvement
- Visual and Interaction Design - Create engineering-ready designs with all necessary assets and documentation
- Collaborative Design Process - Work with product managers, engineers, customer success specialists and customers to prioritize, create, test and iterate new and existing products and features
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Provide analysis and write functional & technical specifications
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Extensive experience in designing enterprise web applications in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience in designing marketplace and/or enterprise web applications
- Driven and independent working and good communication
- Consistent track record of project delivery and ownership
- Experience of working in corporate and/or capital markets technology environment in high pressure/tight delivery timeframe environments
- Bachelor’s Degree B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech (in computers, information technology or engineering)
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, etc.
- Implement build scripts and deploy applications on web containers like TOMCAT, IBM Websphere
- Highly analytical
- Team player
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize
- Business flow analysis capability
Job Type: Full-time