Be part of a team that design and develop test procedures and standards for highly complex products. As a Lead Engineer Technician, you will participate in the development and certification of environment test functionality across multiple products and applications. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results.
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or have asylum or refugee status in the U.S.
- Create new methods, techniques, and processes
- Provide Customer Support
- Responsible for the day to day testing associated with the Research, Development and Qualification of Actuation Components
- Works with, receives training and takes direction from, Mechanical Test Laboratory personnel to accomplish testing and test related tasks through various work instructions (verbal, draft, published and electronic)
- Performs, functional testing on actuation components at various steps in the development maturity lifecycle
- This includes research, development, qualification and in-service component investigation activities
- Provides test support including setup, fabrication, operation, and maintenance of test operations during test
- Identifies test unit or systems discrepancies, through analyzing and performing necessary tasks
- Interprets and annotates test data from test instrumentation per lab policies and instructions
- Reviews and participates in process improvement activities including; test equipment selection, test procedure generation, facility requirements, safety & code compliance and testing process evaluations
- Must qualify for and maintain compliance of Company issued Quality and Regulatory recognized (FAA) stamps to indicate proper test activities were accomplished
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years of experience in actuation and pneumatic valve testing
Knowledge of the qualification process for new product development
Experience in test support
Have practical experience working with engineering equipment, specifically in actuation product lines
Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and apply six sigma procedures
Sound technical judgment and opinions
Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting
Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with
JOB ID: HRD205770
Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.