People Operations & Social Responsibility I San Francisco, California
Create an environment, processes, culture and recruit top talent that helps Team DocuSign execute our strategy, stay engaged, impact the communities in which we live and work … and have fun!
The Talent Development Coordinator supports multiple initiatives which includes but is not limited to managing programs, course and meeting logistics, communications (both responding to inquiries and outbound messages), assisting with internal marketing efforts, researching and curating learning content, preparing learning analytics reports and working within learning technologies like SuccessFactors and Degreed. The coordinator will support other talent development projects as-needed.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the VP, Talent Development.
Logistics and Communications
- Manages logistics for learning programs and meetings including coordinating room reservations, ordering catering, ensuring appropriate room set-up, materials, assisting with course marketing efforts and registration using the learning management system.
- Communicates with course participants, internal presenters, hiring managers and external vendors via email, phone and in-person.
- Manages group email mailboxes - answers employee questions promptly, responds appropriately to technical questions/issues, creates service tickets with IT or involving other Subject Matter Experts as the situation/issue requires; tracks issues through to resolution.
- May assist with web updates, graphic design projects, and other visual / technical elements
- Supports course administration in SuccessFactors from initial setup to monitoring of attendance, email communications management, updates to course information, gathering course rosters, roster completion, and survey data collection.
- Supports the management of the DocuSign Learning (Degreed) platform and respond to user needs
- Assists with report and dashboard creation
- Assists with system updates, changes and testing
Analytics, Research & Special Projects
Knowledge and Skills:
- Assists in the gathering of learning analytics data and the preparation of quarterly and annual learning reports
- Analyzes, synthesizes and formats other quantitative and qualitative data as needed (survey responses, trends, etc.)
- Researches best practices, leading science and other information
- Assists with other special projects (organizing information, communications, etc.)
- Curates learning content to support the creation of pathways
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (must be able to develop presentations in PowerPoint and analyze data using Excel)
- Customer service – diplomatic and friendly
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Event and logistics planning
- High level of detail orientation
- Time management – ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Learning agility
- Creative thinking
- Research and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of one year office experience including event coordination and logistics management experience
- 2+ years' experience working in an office environment, preferably within HR (learning or talent development department)
- Experience using a learning management system (ideally SuccessFactors)
- Passion for adult learning and development
People Operations & Social Responsibility @ DocuSign
We are creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the diversity of all employees. We believe people are what drive our company's success. That is why we focus on recruiting the right people and giving them the tools and training to make an impact. We then foster transparency and solicit the team's feedback through a variety of communication channels –creating a more fun, engaging and productive environment. We recognize our people are engaged in their communities and want to give back. That's why we established the Docusign Impact Foundation – which demonstrates the team's character in action and is transforming the communities in which we live and work.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of million of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.