CGI's Financial Insurance Solutions Group's Credit Sector is seeking experienced Cloud/Container Platform Engineers to join our growing Credit Managed Services team. Credit Managed Services team is seeking junior to mid-level candidates with to manage and operate the group's Cloud/Container environments.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Cloud/Container Platform Engineer will perform the following functions within the Credit Sector:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Perform client environment provisioning
- Design, Implement, Manage, and Maintain Internal/Client networking
- PKS/Docker Platform Management (software stack)
- 3rd party software management
- Application deployment & management
- Must have 2+ years of experience in each of the following:
o Direct experience with Kubernetes platforms
o Experience supporting Cloud/container platforms
o Hands-on experience with Docker/Kubernetes. Networking Concepts (VLANs, firewalls, load
o Client environment provisioning
o Administration, troubleshooting & scripting skill in Linux
o Application/Container deployment management experience
- Strong technical, written, and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment
with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Desired Qualifications/Non-Essential Skills Required
What you can expect from us:
- Pivotal PKS
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Concourse / Fly / Pipeline development
- Previous experience managing data center infrastructure both physical and virtual.
- Elastic LogStash (ELK)
- VMWare NSX-T
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.