Analyze the budget and sustain the replacement of real property and capital equipment that support the maintenance and readiness of the US Navy. Execute necessary operating agreements and memorandums of agreements with Navy commands and personnel to support the execution of the mission. Provide technical support to the Navy in the execution of their charter. Leverage expertise in working with Navy facilities and Naval shipyard facilities. Assist with acquisition, planning, programming, budget analysis, and execution activities.
- 8+ years of experience with facilities planning, budgeting, contract and project management, construction and maintenance oversight, and energy and environmental protection
- Experience with facilities and operations management, facilities design or architecture, and project management for the mission of unmanned maritime systems
- Experience with installation planning for new platforms
- Knowledge of infrastructure investment as a contributor to overall readiness
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience at a naval shipyard or navy regional maintenance activity
- Experience with functional military construction, sustainment, restoration and modernization, historical preservation, and environmental compliance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC3, CJ1