Full-timeEstimated: $46,000 - $61,000 a year
- Analysis skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Computer skills
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Statement of Purpose
The Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) performs a variety of functions managing the recruitment and selection of quality candidates to attract the best and most qualified restaurant managers and multi-unit leaders for Bob Evans Restaurants. The TAM is responsible to implement and execute a variety of cutting edge and unique sourcing strategies to drive candidates to the Bob Evans Restaurants.
Accountabilities * Develops and executes cutting-edge sourcing strategies to drive candidate flow in response to open positions.
- Creates partnerships with local community organizations and sourcing avenues to create a future pipeline of candidates.
- Develops strategies to enhance recruiting process. Screens potential applicants for qualifications as compared to job requirements.
- Works closely with HR leadership and business leaders to create talent acquisition strategies based on business goals, succession-planning inputs, and anticipated turnover.
- Strong ability to leverage external networks to maintain and build relationships with candidates. Ensure world-class candidate experience.
- Conducts preliminary interviews of qualified candidates. Refers acceptable candidates for the next level of interview, as well as coordinating the actual interview and ensuring candidates take the required assessment(s).
- Interacts with multi-unit leaders regarding all openings and qualified candidates. Makes hiring recommendations, extends, and negotiates offers of employment to selected candidates. Generates offer letters documenting employment conditions.
- Builds strong relationships with multi-unit leaders to ensure the ability to influence, guide, and drive the recruiting process.
- Ensures that all efforts toward recruitment are affirmatively acted upon without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, or disability, and all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process are carried out in accordance with Bob Evans policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reduces the reliance of third-party recruitment agencies by executing accountabilities consistently. Responsible for achieving expected outcomes/established goals.
- Gathers information, analyzes results, and develops strategies under the direction of the Director of Human Resources.
- Responsible for achieving established MIT and manager turnover goals/expected outcomes.
- Maintain metrics to continuously improve the talent acquisition process.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
- 3 + years of Talent Acquisition experience with an emphasis in Hospitality/Retail Field recruitment in a multi-unit environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of talent acquisition technology (ATS, social, mobile, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Power Point, and Excel) and an understanding of technology opportunities
- Strong interpersonal and interviewing skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong planning and organization skills with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to rapid organizational changes
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Location: 8111 Smith's Mill Road, New Albany, OH 43054
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)