**No C2C, W2 Only**
- Work closely with other creative team members on functional specifications, serving as UX/UI subject matter expert when needed.
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grow with the need of the business
- Monitor website performance, watch traffic drops related to site usability problems and propose solutions
- Review app and feature coding, plan future website upgrades and assist with the development of applications/features
- Perform integration with RESTful APIs
- Write unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component.
- Constantly review and improve frontend performance of the web application.
- Work with various IT and creative team members to understand, build and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals and future products.
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of practical front end web development experience.
- Multiple / Cross-browser compatibility performance optimization experience
- Experience with browser-based development tools such as Chrome DevTools, Adobe Creative Suite and others.
- Understanding of responsive design principles and best practices
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with testing and user acceptance best practices.
- Understanding of e-Commerce front-end integrations is preferred.
- Sample portfolio (public facing web build or coding) is a plus.
- Experience working in healthcare or medical device manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of professional experience and education acceptable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Front end web development: 3 years (Required)