Do you love helping customers? Are you an organized team player? Do you enjoy a retail environment? Why not make The Roomplace your workplace?
The Roomplace, one of the Midwest’s leading and fastest growing furniture retailers wants YOU! With over 100 years in the business, we have a lot to offer! We are adding to our already amazing family with a top performer, with high growth potential, looking for a great organization like ours. Come join our family and make The Roomplace, Your Workplace! We currently have an opening(s) for a Customer Care Representative.
This Positions Entails:
1. Answering customer inquiries within the retail stores and sometimes including incoming “queue” calls when scheduled to resolve customer concerns.
2. Scheduling delivery appointments for customers
3. Probing by asking relevant questions to ensure customer’s needs are being met.
4. Processing all sales including cash, check, credit and finance. Takes payments for sales and finance.
5. Managing a cash drawer, takes in cash, makes changes, and accurately balances the cash drawer.
6. Assisting in the preparation and the generation of reports.
7. Maintaining Sales related paperwork
8. Assisting sales associates and customers in resolving complaints and/or referring problems to office management.
9. Supporting the sales team and service by identifying key teams to resolve issues affecting customers.
10. Taking “Service with a Smile” to a whole new level….
This position includes nights, weekends, and holiday hours.
401K Retirement Plan-
Medical, Dental, Life, Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
Employee Merchandise Discounts with Free Shipping
Career Advancement Opportunities