- Lead planning and implementation of onboarding clients.
- Prepare products to validation customer provided instruction.
- Create/write detailed of procedures, work instructions
- Be able to handle and create NPI, First Article, ECO, and deviations
- Communicate effectively with clients, internal team, and provide timely response to inquiries
- Manage product lifecycle and product roadmaps with clients and vendors
- Be able to work directly with vendors to establish relationship, understand their offering, resolve technical issues.
- Develop and maintain detailed integration plans and schedules.
- Lead requirements, design, development and testing of integration phases.
- Identify, track and resolve project risks and issues.
- Ensure integration status, issues and successes are communicated to project team, management and documented appropriately.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management in Technology ie Dell, HP, Supermicro: 4 years (Required)
- San Jose, CA 95131 (Required)