Aloft Atlanta Downtown, 300 Ted Turner Drive NW, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America Req #3786
Friday, September 22, 2023
We are searching for a Laundry Attendant at Aloft Atlanta Downtown to operate the hotel’s laundry facility and to ensure there is an adequate supply of linen available to meet the demand of the hotel. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in each customer’s day.
- Receive dirty linen from housekeeping staff and separate linens and towels by type
- Wash and dry laundry following proper procedures
- Maintain the organization of the laundry room
- Follow all safety and OSHA regulations and other applicable state and local regulations
- Must be able to lift 25-30 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs. with assistance
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day standing, carrying, and walking
- Strong attention to detail required
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
- Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience with general knowledge of cleaning chemicals preferred
- Must be flexible in hours and days available to work, including weekends and holidays
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions
- MCR is the 3rd-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States.
- Founded in 2006, our company has offices in New York City, Dallas, Chicago, and Richmond, Virginia.
- MCR has a $5.0 billion portfolio of 148 premium-branded hotels containing more than 22,000 guestrooms across 37 states and 106 cities.
- MCR has more than 7,000 team members across the country and operates hotels under 9 Marriott brands, 8 Hilton brands and a number of unflagged independent hotels.
- MCR was named one of Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Travel Companies of 2020.
- MCR is a three-time recipient of the Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor Marriott presents to its owner and franchise partners, and a recipient of the Hilton Legacy Award for Top Performer.
- For the TWA Hotel at New York’s JFK Airport, MCR won the Development of the Year (Full Service) Award at The Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), the Urban Land Institute New York Excellence in Hotel Development Award and the American Institute of Architects national Architecture Award, the highest honor given by the AIA.
- Job Family Hotels
- Pay Type Hourly