- dividually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
- Contacting clients via phone, email and individual meetings
- Inspect commercial and residential properties for hazardous conditions
- Evaluate operational and safety practices including exposures and hazards
- Write recommendations for the reduction of losses
- Submit reports via web-portal in checklist and narrative formatting
- Adhere to customer requirements and quality standards
- Maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
- Act with professionalism and urgency
- Ability to observe and evaluate potentially hazardous conditions and write recommendations
- Relevant skills in time management, verbal/written communications and web-based applications
- Background in construction, safety, fire safety and risk services beneficial
- Experience with safety inspections on commercial or residential properties
About Our Company
Life is too short for the wrong career, so learn a new one with Afirm!
Afirm is an extraordinary place to pursue your new profession. We acquire the services of exceptional people who exhibit curiosity, enthusiasm, and drive. Afirm is committed to finding outstanding people who have ambition and a personal drive to succeed. If you are a computer savvy professional who enjoys working with a variety of people and businesses’ and you thrive in a fast paced work environment, come join our team!
Are you looking for these characteristics in your new career?
• Capacity to make a difference
• The ability to be out of the office traveling to new places
• A variety of new challenges daily
• The ability to work from a Home Office
Afirm is currently looking for Loss Control Surveyor Representatives
to work with our growing, global organization.
Visit us at www.afirmsolutions.com
**All employees are subject to a background check & social security number verification**
AFIRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for positions for which they have applied without regard to race, religion, gender, age, national origin, color, creed, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.