Scope of work (not limited to, but will include the following):
- Design projects per specification and code using AutoCad/HydraCad
- Produce shop drawings and field surveys
- Produce fabrication listings
- Work with Jurisdictional Authorities
- Work with Owners, Clients, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Material Vendors and Regulatory Agencies in all aspects of construction projects.
- Manage project documentation in physical job files and electronically on Procore Drive. Work with office staff to set up organized project files.
- Work with Project Managers and Superintendent to ensure project schedules are maintained and coordinated.
- Building permits/Trade Permits
- Requests for Information
- Project Reporting
- Provide general assistance to Engineering and Office Team
- Provide assistance to Management Team as needed
- Develop design/engineering skills to obtain highest level of NICET certification
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Fire Sprinkler Design: 1 year (Preferred)