AIRCRAFT UPHOLSTERY AGENT
We have multiple positions available for Aircraft Upholstery Agents, previous cleaning experience is highly preferred.
At Flightline we are committed to our people, we offer the following:
- Weekly pay
- Generous Paid Time Off plan
- Holiday pay
- Birthday PTO
- Mental health PTO
- Bereavement PTO
- Jury Duty PTO
- Leisure UTO
- Employee referral $250 (minus taxes)
- Some benefits have a 90-day waiting period.
- This position is PART-TIME, hourly
- Overnight shift 9:00 PM – 4:00 AM (4 days per week) includes weekends and holidays.
- Afternoon shift 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM (4 days per week) includes weekends and holidays.
- (Please note: ALL new hires will train for 4-6 weeks, during the day shift 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM)
Upholstery Agents, deep clean leather aircraft seat covers, and remove/replace fabric seat covers. Work with a team in separate sections of the aircraft to clean and/or change aircraft seat covers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Inspect materials and part numbers to ensure they match the proper aircraft that will be serviced and load material into the vehicle.
- Stage parts on designated aircraft, remove and replace seat covers in an orderly fashion.
- Seat covers are attached with velcro and will require pressure/force to be used when removing and replacing.
- Bag dirty seat covers and remove them from the work area; place dirty covers into laundry bins to be sent to the dry-cleaning facility.
- Inspect, identify, scrub, brush, and wipe leather seat cover with a towel damped with a diluted solution of chemicals (based on airline specs) and water, to perform ink wipes and deep cleans on leather seats.
- Remove and replace seat pocket material, cross seat belts, and clean the area if necessary.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of work completed.
- Clean up the workspace following each service.
- Be available to work on all scheduled days to meet workload productivity standards.
MUST HAVES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to attain an airport security badge, allowing you access to all areas in which Flightline operates.
- Must be able to train during the afternoon shift 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM for 4-6 weeks.
- Available to work weekends.
- Available to work holidays.
- Proficient English is required.
- Safety conscious work approach is required.
- High school Diploma/GED highly preferred.
- Self-starter with a high-energy work style.
- Highly organized and attention to detail required.
- Able to take direction from supervisory staff.
- Able to follow airline-specific guidelines with tasks pertaining to the cleaning process.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
FLIGHTLINE SUPPORT GROUP IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
It is Flightline Support Group policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity, or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. To learn more visit the E-Verify website.