Ametros is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure. For more information about Ametros please visit www.ametros.com to learn more!
The Ametros team is made up of critical-thinkers, innovators and ambitious professionals who are driven towards success by leveraging innovative approaches and technology in the insurance and healthcare services sectors. Ametros offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation time.
Ametros Product Managers drive all aspects of product development. This role is responsible for management, execution, and growth of member products and services. This role will focus on gathering and leveraging market feedback from members and providers to create impactful enhancements, new products, and strategies for delighting our members. This role is responsible for increasing member engagement and maintaining a high level of member satisfaction. .
What you bring to the team:
- Design and develop competitive business, software, or service products to increase engagement and positively impact our members
- Analyze data and define key metrics to achieving member success sentiment and revenue goals
- Work with other business units, including Sales, Marketing, Data Analytics, Operations, and Finance to help inform and create innovative products
- Engage with IT to bring your product visions to life
- Develop and define product roadmaps
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders ensuring that communication occurs frequently and any unseen risks are quickly mitigated
- Serve as the subject matter expert for your products
- Solicit and embrace critical feedback such as product direction, customer usage, customer behavior, or other business metrics
- Document personas, use-cases, and business processes
- Demonstrate product capabilities
- Create and defend business case for major product changes
Skills and experience that will set you apart:
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Business Analyst in a commercial SaaS company with a highly agile (Kanban, Scrum, XP) environment
- Ability to break down big functional pieces into small items that can be delivered in scope of one iteration
- Experience with health care technology or claims system a plus
- Experience within the high tech or advanced CRM applications preferred.
- Proven track record of identifying, documenting and delivering business requirements thoroughly; avoiding concerns later in the product development life cycle.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to gain respect and influence leadership in cross-functional teams
- Ability to empathize with a variety of customers and to translate their needs into solutions
- Ability to create buy in for product vision
- Passion for working in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
To make a thriving company culture, you need an identity. You need hard DNA, not just fluff. Our DNA is rooted in providing timely, effective and empathetic assistance to those who need it most. Come be part of a team that not only believes in doing this but is obsessed with it! The Ametros culture provides both an exciting and rewarding place to grow your career while making a difference to those we call members. You will be encouraged from day one to be a vital piece of our puzzle to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Our employee’s actions are guided by the five simple concepts of the Ametros “Words we Work by” Agile, Collaborative, Innovative, Passionate, and Committed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental plans, and flexible spending accounts
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous paid time-off and holidays
- Company Paid Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Life Insurance plans
- Common Sense Casual Dress Code
- Located just outside of Boston, our home office is located in Wilmington, MA and easily accessible from multiple routes unlike traveling in the Boston traffic
- Our home office has building amenities such as a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch as well as multiple fitness areas free to you as an Ametros Employee
Working for Ametros, you can go home at night feeling good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Ametros is an Equal Opportunity Employer