Collections Specialist 3
$12.68 to $13.68 per hour, based on experience
Monthly incentive based on performance
At Citi, we’ve been tackling the world’s toughest challenges and seizing its greatest opportunities for over 200 years. The financial solutions we create for our clients achieve outcomes that truly shape communities, businesses and the larger world of finance.
Achievements with impact:
that’s what drives us. How about you?
We are looking for Customer focused people to fill the role of Collections Representative providing Customer Payment Resolutions. This is a solutions oriented role, that is a fast-paced and relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions, and serve clients with the utmost dedication.
On a day to day basis our Collections Representatives will be called on to:
- Work with customers on payment plan solutions to resolve delinquencies with cardholders.
- Help a client avoid credit damage/bankruptcy
- Educate clients on how to rebuild their credit and maintain a healthy credit score
- Use a computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Support your team in achieving their monthly repayment and service targets
- Take part in career development and skills training sessions
- Challenge yourself to go one better for clients and raise the bar for excellence in customer service
About our location
The Gray site is a strategic site for Citigroup, with multiple lines of business located on campus. We are seeking career minded individuals who desire to take advantage of the multiple career paths available within our organization.
Together, we serve Citi’s Consumer and Commercial banking division, helping clients from all over the world find answers to their financial questions.
We accomplish this all within a state of the art facility which contains a cafeteria . In addition, our team members enjoy an extensive and highly competitive benefit package that includes a comprehensive insurance plan, matching 401K program, and a tuition reimbursement program.
The work that we do here goes way beyond the walls of our facility. We are the face and voice of Citi and we enable Citi to deliver on the high level of service and integrity so critical to helping clients turn their ambition into achievement.
We are a crucial part of how the world views Citi—a responsibility we take seriously. We have a close knit and supportive culture, and consider it a privilege to work with the extraordinary people on our team, in our workplace, and across our organization. We hope you feel the same way, and consider joining us to jumpstart your career and catalyze progress for our clients and for Citi.
Salary range is $12.68 to $13.68 per hour based on work experience plus monthly incentive.
We find that in order to be successful in this role candidates should have:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Windows based applications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to dealing with clients and team mates with the utmost integrity and transparency
- Thick skin and an unflappable nature—the ability to deal with a variety of personalities and scenarios
- The ability to empathize with clients who may be going through a hard time and the dedication to guide them through their situations
- An open and friendly way of communicating that can put clients and colleagues at ease
- A strong interest in continued learning and career advancement opportunities
Citigroup Inc. and it subsidiaries (“Citi”) are equal opportunity employers (M/F/D/V) and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic.
- Please note: Please use a PC or laptop (not a tablet or cell phone) to complete the Citi Online Application and Assessment process.