A growing epidemiology consulting business is looking for an Epidemiologist interested in a part-time (8-20 hours per week) consulting role. This Consultant may work remotely and will have flexible hours. This is a great opportunity for a junior faculty member or student with the desire to learn more about the Consulting and Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industry.
- Ability to critically review literature and synthesize epidemiologic data and publications
- Experience preparing claims-based data study protocols
- Experience with writing claims-based protocols a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- PhD with experience in the field of epidemiology
- 8-20 hours per week (variable)
- References who can attest to interpersonal and writing skills
*Note - Pharmaceutical experience not necessary to be considered for this position.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Epidemiology: 3 years (Preferred)