Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts Receivable
- Billing and Close outs
- Sending all AIA payment applications
- Accounts Payable
- Management and safekeeping of all final waiver checks to ensure nothing is released until the final waiver is received.
- File all executed customer contracts
- Reconcile contracts
- Accounting & Finance
- Monthly cost accruals for all open jobs
- Overall management & coordination of weekly, monthly, and quarterly projections
- Run, audit, and disburse Open Order Reports
- Administration & Executive support
- Audit of company-wide expense reports (REIMBURSABLES)
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent education and experience
- 1 to 2 years of billing, accounting and finance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with invoicing
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)