Evans Health and Wellness Center at Claxton Elementary, an EGHC clinic in Claxton, GA, is seeking a qualified Family Medicine Medical Assistant with Pediatric Experience and/or training in the pediatric field.
East Georgia Healthcare Center's new Evans Health and Wellness Center is a School Based Health Clinic located inside Claxton Elementary School. We offer all types of primary care in this office to students, employees and their families. EGHC is a Patient Centered Medical Home and relies on high quality Medical Assistants as a main team member in support of our pediatric medical providers. EGHC is seeking a qualified and experienced Medical Assistant to join our work family.
- This position is a full time position in our Claxton Clinic Pediatric Medical Assistant.
- The opening is for a key team member responsible for many important functions within a medical team.
- Candidate should be comfortable working with patients and parents in face-to-face and telephone settings.
-Experience with pediatric vaccines and managing in-house medications is a plus.
General Requirements for a Family Medicine Medical Assistant
-Candidates should posses the minimum level of a Medical Assisting diploma from an accredited college as a primary qualifier.
- Candidate must have experience and/or training in a pediatric medical office setting.
- Qualified candidates must have the ability to produce positive results as they multi task in relation to maintaining excellent patient care while serving on a team of dedicated healthcare providers.
-The Medical Assistant must be able to work both independently as well with other staff effectively. Computer skills and technological proficiently are basic requirements for success within this role.
- Typical work schedules are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, or Monday 8am-7pm, Tues.-Thurs 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-2pm.
-Prospective candidates with Bilingual (Spanish) skills given preference, although not required, as East Georgia Health Care attends to a diverse population of patients and varying cultural backgrounds.
East Georgia Heath Care provides excellent benefits including, health, life, dental & disability insurance, retirement, staff incentive plan, paid holidays, with vacation & sick time included.
Pay rates are offered according to education, experience, and market demand.
East Georgia Health Care is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time