Visiting Angels of Washtenaw County is looking to grow our Administrative team! We are looking for a candidate to answer the phone and handle all scheduling on evenings during the week and over the weekend. Candidate would take the after hours phone Monday-Thursday 5pm-8am and/or Friday evenings from 5pm-8am Monday morning. This position allows you to work remotely from HOME, but you still must be local to the Ann Arbor area.
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable individual to take our after hours phone and handle scheduling situations over the weekend. The Evening and Weekend Scheduling Coordinator would be responsible for answering all incoming calls and returning missed calls within 15 minutes. The candidate would need to be familiar with our scheduling system, an iPhone and Visiting Angels policies to ensure exceptional service outside of business hours. In the event that a caregiver does not show up to a shift or calls off, the Evening and Weekend Scheduling Coordinator will be responsible for finding a solution to fill the shift with available staff and handling any client questions that may arise.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $400.00 to $800.00 /month
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction