Domino's Pizza is looking for an energetic, motivated leader with experience in leadership and customer service.
- Qualified candidate should have five years of General Manager experience in the food and beverage industry with proven skills in leadership, motivation and a drive to make the company better than the day before.
- The General Manager will be required to work a minimum of 45 hours per week as a "working manager" position. Not from a desk in the office. You will be on the floor greeting customers, routing delivery drivers, making products and continually coaching fellow team members.
- Other duties include but not limited too, scheduling, inventory, food orders, hiring and disciplinary actions. Duties also consist of following all local government and franchise rules and regulations.
- Travel will be required for training in the beginning and throughout the career.
- A drivers license is required with zero tolerance for any Drug or Alcohol violations in the last five years. Must pass a criminal background check and a drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- general manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)