KL Software Technologies ("KLST") are looking for a SharePoint
Architect in New York, NY for full-time employment only
(www.klstinc.com). Potential candidates should be local (or ready to move) to the
tri-state area and willing to commute daily into New York City midtown for work. All
shortlisted candidates will need to go through one phone interview with one of our
Microsoft Valuable Professionals and one in-person interview. Selected Candidates are
required to start immediately or within the next 2 weeks. Candidates should be USA
Permanent Resident or Citizen or hold a valid Employment Authorization Document.
Attractive Remuneration package with uncapped Commission Plan is available for the
right candidate. Candidates with the following required skills and experience are
encouraged to apply:
- Overall at least TEN (10) years’ Technical Architecture, Design, Lead and hands-on
development experience in Microsoft Technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint 2013
and Microsoft .NET.
- Minimum of FOUR (4) years’ hands-on experience with SharePoint technologies with
at least 18-24 months’ "hands-on" experience with SharePoint 2013 / 2016
- Minimum of FOUR (4) years’ hands-on experience with "hands-on" development of
Angular2 / Angular4 customizations using REST API of SharePoint 2013 / 2016
React, Bootstrap and SharePoint Framework.
- Minimum of TWO (2) years’ hands-on experience with writing provider hosted apps on
Microsoft Azure for Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online using .NET, SharePoint 2013
- Minimum of TWO (2) years installing and developing business workflow solutions built
in SharePoint and third-party workflow solutions such as Nintex Workflow (incl. Nintex
- Minimum of ONE (1) year with enterprise reporting tools like Tableau 10.x or
Microsoft Power BI or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a must.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal required)
Please only apply for this job if you have at least two of the following skills
and relevant experience:
- Strong Angular2 / Angular4 programming background and integrating with SharePoint
2013 / 2016 / Online REST APIs to develop components and Single Page Application is
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Client-Side Object Model (CSOM / JSOM) and at least
Framework is a must.
- Participated in SharePoint implementations at AMLaw100 firms and helped the law
firm with at least 2 enterprise portal deployment using SharePoint 2013 or 2016.
- Previous experience with OpenXML and document automation experience -
programmatically generating Word and PowerPoint documents populated with
- Experience with Relational Database design and strong knowledge of SQL database
queries, stored procedures, user defined functions, views etc.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 / 2016 Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and
- Familiar with Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio development system
- Familiar with SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 installation, configuration and
building deployment packages
- Microsoft Certifications related to SharePoint 2013 / 2016, Microsoft Azure
NOTE - STRICTLY NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE! Only direct candidates who are USA
Permanent Residents/Citizens are encouraged to apply Candidates (USA Work Visa
transfer is only available for “exceptional” candidates).