National Office Interiors offers a wide array of high quality new, used, liquidated and factory-direct office furniture nationwide. Our business is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with new stores in major US cities.
Major Job Duties:
- Demonstrates solid marketing and technical photography skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and operations, providing project coordination for incoming pre-owned product.
- Comfortable and excited to stage and photograph incoming products – becoming a subject matter expert on product features.
- Proficiency in gathering product specifications and post products, photos, descriptions to company website through WordPresss.
- Proven track record growing business social media engagement.
- Ability to pull reports from multiple sources, analyze and provide results include Google analytics and social media.
- Helps to maintain branding standards across locations.
- Experience executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.
- Applies knowledge of marketing principles and techniques to execute on marketing plans by utilizing both digital and traditional marketing methods/channels (i.e., flyers, posters, postcards, direct mail, emails, landing pages, social media, etc.).
- Research, write and edit content for a variety of communication materials for various functional areas within the company. These materials may include but are not limited to, press releases, marketing collateral, website content, corporate communications, e-blasts, brochures, newsletters, promotional materials, and proposal content
- Ability to provide creative, unique graphic design work, as needed.
- Enjoys learning, being mentored and coached, has a can-do attitude.
This role is being offered as full-time; light travel may be required. Ideal candidate will have portfolio(s). This position will report to the Director of Marketing at our downtown Phoenix location.
- Competitive compensation package. Salary will be discussed privately with consideration given to expertise and experience.
- Fast-paced work environment. Results and deadline driven.
- Business casual atmosphere.
- Our operations are always closed from Friday night through Saturday.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available; paid company holidays; PTO.
No calls please. Candidate will work on-site at our Phoenix location - local candidates only.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, art or design.
- Articulate communicator, excellent written and verbal skills, professional attitude and demeanor. Personal excellence with complete honesty and reliability.
- Excellent memory retention; self-starter.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing or creative department.
- 1-3 years project coordination experience.
- Experience with product photography, lighting concepts, digital camera.
- Ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Lightroom. Photo retouching and color balancing a must.
- Proficient with Google docs, WordPress, Windows 10.
- Professional interaction and success with Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
- Understands the basic principles of product marketing.
- An ability to work independently on a project or collaboratively as a team player and able to integrate with a diverse team with varying opinions and ideas.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES: Please respond with your resume and salary requirements. No calls or site visits please. Recruiters, please do not contact company.
We are an equal opportunity employer that hires and promotes employees based upon qualifications, skills and job performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, gender or any other protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
- Photoshop: 2 years (Required)
- Wordpress: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 2 years (Required)
- Project Coordination: 2 years (Required)