Are you a natural born leader? Do you have a great attention to detail? Do you thrive in a team environment? Is workplace safety important to you? Are you looking for a new career and not just another job? If the answer is YES, then Cummins Facility Services (CFS)is looking for YOU!
Since 1972, Cummins Facility Services (CFS)has provided janitorial services, floor/carpet care, and a full range of high quality services that safely and dependably clean, protect, and maintain our customer’s facilities.
CFS is currently seeking a Full Time Janitorial Supervisor on 2nd shift in the Findlay, OH area!
The ideal candidate must have a flexible schedule, as hours may vary as needed to support training of new employees on varying shifts.
This is a working supervisor position that is responsible for ensuring the team performs the services to the scope of work at a specific customer location on an assigned shift.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages and directs all staff in the assigned account including scheduling staff, interviewing, hiring, processing, training staff, and performance coaching.
- Regularly checks routes to ensure services are up to standard.
- Ensures account has needed cleaning supplies, this includes placing bi-weekly supply order.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and make minor repairs as needed.
- Ensures account is operated within budget on labor and supplies.
- Ensure timekeeping for employees is accurate prior to payroll processing, this includes ensuring employees utilize tele-timekeeping or submitting times worked and submitting requests for PTO.
- Submits weekly inspection recap to your manager.
- Assures that all safety policies and safe working practices are followed including SDS book.
- Clean and sanitize, according to scope of work, following established practices and procedures.
- Sweep, mop, or vacuum the floors.
- Gather and empty trash including waste baskets and trash containers.
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment or hand tools of a buffer, auto scrubber, extractor, high pressure washer.
- Lock and unlock assigned buildings; secure buildings when facilities are not in use ensuring no unlocked windows or doors.
- Other duties and cleaning as needed.
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Ability to stay on task while working independently
- Ability to manage people
- One year experience in position with related responsibility
- Ability to respond to business needs as they occur
Incentives and Benefits for CFS Employees:
- Comprehensive training
- Referral Bonuses
- Star Employee Program
- Attendance Bonus
- Safety Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (full time employees)
Hurry, this job opportunity will be filled quickly!
For immediate consideration, reply to this job posting or visit us at our website www.cumminsfs.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)