Our Shop Manager should be an excellent leader who is able to communicate well and work with our team to build an excellent shopping experience. We're looking for a problem solver, someone able to think on their feet and identify opportunities for growth. We're looking for someone empathetic, energetic, kind, and focused.
- Train and develop Customer Service Team
- Manage payroll and scheduling
- Maintain Accurate Inventory Counts
- Build and Maintain Merchandise Product Displays
- Assist with In-store, Online, and Corporate Sales Workflow
- Drive sales through friendly and positive customer interactions
- Assist with content creation for marketing and social media
Candidates should have at least two years of retail management experience. Experience or an interest in the creative arts, writing, or journaling are also strongly preferred. This is a full-time position, 40+ hours per week. Salary dependent on experience and initial range of responsibilities. Availability for at least one weekend day is required. Full-time employee benefits include PTO, Health Insurance, and Employee Discount. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
All employees must be fully vaccinated. Masks encouraged but not required.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC 20036: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person