Apply data analysis, research and findings, and administrative support in the areas of healthcare operations and policy planning for a military health client. Conduct meeting facilitation and logistic support, action item capture and tracking, presentation development, gap analysis application, written communications, and interaction with senior level government stakeholders. Assist task leads and teams with supporting multiple efforts simultaneously stretching across various work efforts. Work and think independently and prioritize tasks within a specified time frame.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to gather, analyze, conceptualize, and interpret data
- Ability to work in team setting and meet specific deadlines
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in the consulting industry
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Public Policy, Public Health, Health Policy, or Administration
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.