Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors issues to ensure a timely resolution. Also responsible for administration and internal support of all Bay4 technology equipment (PCs, printers, servers, phone systems and related equipment). Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing equipment/network maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
- Establish service ticketing process and identify and organize such according to priority.
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the Bay4 computer network.
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintain and configure hosted sites.
- Manage mobile devices (cellular modems, phones and tablets) and maintain accounts.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Assist with onboarding new users, as well as offboarding of exiting employees.
- Document internal procedures.
- Assist with maintaining Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Other miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
- 2 years of relevant technical experience preferred
Other Competencies and Requirements
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365
- Report writing (SQL, SSRS) is preferred, but not required
- Strong aptitude in OS repairs, spy ware and virus removal, hardware, upgrades and troubleshooting and network security configuration
- Knowledge of computer logic in order to perform task listed under essential functions
- Keen attention to detail and analytical orientation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills needed to interact with others and provide exceptional customer care
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $26.00 /hour
- IT Support or Helpdesk: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft 365: 2 years (Required)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)