Accepting Registered (Intern) and Certified Applicants. Must be Registered or Certified by CCAPP, CADTP, or CAADE or greater.
The Lakes Treatment Center is located in Copperopolis, CA on the shores of beautiful Lake Tulloch.
We are licensed by the California Department of Health Care Services to treat substance misuse and co-occurring disorders, certified to provide onsite Incidental Medical Services, and designated by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) to provide low and high intensity residential treatment. Additionally, The Lakes Treatment Center has received accreditation from The Joint Commission, one of the most esteemed and respected accreditation agencies in the nation.
These make The Lakes one of the most qualified residential facilities in California for substance misuse treatment.
Our Mission and Philosophy
Our mission is to offer individuals struggling withsubstance misuse and co-occurring disorders the opportunity to develop a strongfoundation in recovery from which a life free of substance misuse may be built.
Our treatment philosophy revolves around the individual,incorporating a variety of therapeutic components thoughtfully combined tocreate an effective treatment program that reflects the individuality of thosewe serve. Each person we serve brings with them a unique personality that hasbeen shaped by their own personal journey. No two individuals’ path to recoverywill be the same just as no two individuals take the same path to treatment.Our program will promote this uniqueness.
- CCAPP, CADTP, CAADE Certified or greater
- Understanding of American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria guidelines
- Coordinate with all departments to provide truly integrated care to individuals served focusing on physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Facilitate assigned and self-chosen group topics for 20-30+ individuals.
- Maintain a caseload at an average of 6+ individuals
- Perform individual sessions with caseload
- Formulate problems lists, treatment plans, and complete treatment plan updates
- Complete admissions, including but not limited to admission assessments, risk assessments, biopsychosocial assessments, and other screenings and assessments
- Complete utilization reviews for insurance authorization and work with insurance case managers for individuals on caseload.
- Complete all assignments and document all information within required time frames.
- Operate an electronic health record.
401(k) program after 1 year
Friendly family atmosphere
Free boat ramp and lake access on Lake Tulloch
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour