Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Key Accounts Manager
- Leading the long-, mid-, and short-term volume and sales planning efforts of FF globally
- Enterprise Sales and Key Accounts Development
- Manage all critical supplier relationship (information/data providers, IT etc.)
- Oversee and coordinate sales plans with senior leadership and cross functional stakeholders (Product, Manufacturing etc.)
- Provide critical business input into processes currently in development such as SAP, SalesForce, and FF.com
- Support preparation of key presentations by performing research, assisting with layout, and ensuring continuity
- Manage continuous monthly executive updates including industry brand performance and market trends
- Serve as the key point person to answer data related questions for sales forecasts and market development
- Perform country-level research into EV Infrastructure, Brand Affinity, and Operational Risk
- 5+ years experience in sales planning and general sales operations
- BA/BS degree required
- MBA preferred
- Extremely analytical with technical expertise in database management including but not limited to SQL
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives.
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a high performance organization, continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible and perform in a fast-paced environment·
- Experience creating something awesome from scratch