When you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking and organizing product on our store shelves, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an important role in providing an excellent shopping experience by making sure product is neatly displayed and available to our customers.
Less than 30 hours/week
$14.00/hour plus a pay increase after the first year of employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads and unpacks items and stocks shelves with received inventory.
- Organizes new inventory arriving; ensures inventory is directed to correct location.
- Removes and breaks down empty boxes.
- Operates machinery and follows all safety procedures
- Collaborates with team members and com• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Regularly required to stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving.
- Ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to select products efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate powered industrial equipment.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Problem-solving skills.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
104 VOORHEES, VOORHEES TWP, NJ, USA, 08043