As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will work with our top accounts to strengthen and expand relationships by optimizing their use of the Branch platform. You're an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process and technical details of a mobile SDK / API, can build and maintain relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for the company and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to our key accounts.
What You'll Do:
We're Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrate how marketing teams and mobile app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways through trainings, demos, and strategy sessions via phone calls and on-site visits
- Work with 5-10 strategic accounts to drive success through initial onboarding, product adoption, retention, and identifying value-add features
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with the growth team to design and execute customer success campaigns
- Serve as customer advocate internally by effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, sales, marketing, and engineering
- Make every Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size
Nice to Haves:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager or Technical Account Manager, or Sales Engineer
- Prior experience in either ad technologies, marketing email platforms, mobile tech, or mobile analytics strongly preferred
- Comfortable having technical conversations with technical and non-technical people
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to build great relationships with non-technical and highly technical customers
- Contribute to the success of a fast-paced and growing organization
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. By integrating Branch technology into core marketing channels including apps, web, email, social media, search, and paid ads, leading brands are driving higher-value conversions than ever before.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA and with offices around the globe, Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund and Playground Ventures. We power mobile links, attribution, and measurement for more than 3 billion monthly users and over 50,000 apps, including Airbnb, Ticketmaster, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Poshmark, and many more, and are working on exciting new ways to improve discovery in the mobile ecosystem.
Here at Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim everyday to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.