LeanData is revolutionizing enterprise Sales and Revenue Operations to help businesses accelerate their sales velocity and make the most of their marketing spend. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing, venture-funded company focused on creating products to get customers to revenue more quickly.
We are looking for a rock star Product Manager who is excited to own product delivery from initial concept through design, launch, and customer adoption. You will drive the product roadmap, own feature delivery against our platform, and provide operational insights to our customers. If you’re excited to deliver world-class product and solutions, have a great eye for design, and enjoying driving business results, you may be who we’re looking for!
This is your opportunity to join a red-hot technology company and make a real impact. Benefits include competitive compensation, equity, healthcare, and flexible vacation.
- Identify, prioritize, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver against the product vision and road map
- Drive product adoption while understanding and reporting against product usage and success metrics
- Drive the complete product lifecycle, from researching market needs and writing product requirements to prototyping and delivering the product to market
- Leverage the Voice of the Customer and internal stakeholder input to understand and prioritize requirements against the product roadmap
- Distil technical and functional requirements into benefits for customers and cross-functional teams
- Understand the technical impact of product decisions and make tradeoffs to optimize against product delivery
- Proven leadership and track record delivering against project commitments with cross-functional teams
- 1 – 3 years management consulting, product management, venture capital, or investment banking experience
- Strong technical background, ideally with CRM experience (Salesforce)
- Strong user experience and product sense
- Solid quantitative and analytical skill set with the ability to understand data metrics and formulate analyses with data sets
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to be a thought-leader that can help define a market
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized problem solver
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
To apply, please send in your resume
We’re passionate about simplifying the B2B sales process to improve sales and marketing collaboration and close deals more quickly. Our solution has been built to support any sales and marketing strategy, include account-based approaches. We are backed by Shasta Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Felicis Ventures, Correlation Ventures, and the Funders Club.
Only apply if you are qualified and highly motivated. No relocation offered.