Work strategically to drive physical and systematic changes in the material flow process by deploying Lean / Six Sigma methodology. Recognized for their operational expertise and experience within their function, and leads a group of Materials Specialists.
- Leads fulfillment of all customer orders for products or a Region, providing detailed monthly and quarterly fulfilment forecasts to manufacturing and materials teams and/or the Regional Commercial Operations function
- Reports production build plan and forecast to Senior Management highlighting variances to OP or FC
- Manages finished goods inventory levels globally for a particular group of products or regionally for all products across plants and warehouses
- Leads inventory management for a particular group of products or region
- Leads cross-functional team to define, prioritize, and track closure of fulfilment issues in supply chain
- Influence and communicate well with all levels of the organization including senior leadership, acting as primary supply chain owner for the product portfolio or Region
Responsible for the product forecasting process and flow down from regional Commercial teams to manufacturing teams and reviewing/communicating forecast accuracy
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
2. Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Materials Planning and Execution or Supply Chain experience, or GE Leadership Program employee or graduate.
1. MBA or Masters Degree
2. 5 years of proven experience in Materials Planning and Execution
3. Certified Black Belt
4. Oracle knowledge and experience
5. Lean Manufacturing Experience, including leading AWOs
6. OMLP Graduate
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
United States; South Carolina; Florence
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.