We are looking for motorcycle enthusiasts wanting to start or continue a career in Service Advising and fill our Service Advisor/Writer position!
WOMEN and Retirees are encouraged to apply.
Motorcycles of Dulles carrying New BMW, Indian, Triumph, Royal Enfield and Zero motorcycles is located in a new 20,000 square foot facility in Dulles, VA. We are a busy shop looking to grow our Sales business. We are customer service focused and our proud to note that in 2014 we finished #2 (out of 210 dealers) in Triumph volume sales in the nation. Additionally, we have an unprecedented 330 near Five-Star reviews on Google.
We are very busy and need a highly motivated Service Advisor/Writer to meet our customer's service expectations and Service goals.
Candidate should be someone who is a rider and enthusiast. Duties include:
1) Providing an exceptional level of customer service at all times.
2) Consulting with Customers about motorcycle maintenance and repair.
3) Working with technicians on Customer needs.
4) Cultivating a loyal customer base.
1) Possess a friendly can-do attitude.
2) Possess excellent customer service skills and excellent working knowledge of motorcycle operations.
3) Have a good understand of the PC environment and have a high level of accuracy when entering data.
4) Be physically able to move motorcycles of all sizes.
5) Ideally possess a good knowledge of varied motorcycle models.
6) Be one who takes initiative when needed.
7) Additionally you must have impeccable references, clean driving record and stable work history.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Vacation and Holiday pay
Health and Dental Insurance benefits
Great Work Environment
New state of the art facility
Candidates must have flexibility with closing hours for the following schedule:
Tuesday – Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM to 8 PM during riding season
Saturdays: 9 AM to 4 PM
Sunday – Monday: Closed
If you want to join our winning team then this is a great opportunity to grow within our organization.
Our company will make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, genetic information, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, service in the uniformed services, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Motorcycle Riding: 1 year (Required)
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off