Seeking an experienced and motivated Property Manager to oversee a diverse portfolio of residential properties comprising of 200 to 250 units located primarily in Brooklyn and the Bronx. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills to effectively manage day-to-day operations, tenant relations, and property maintenance.
- Tenant Relations: Foster positive tenant relationships by addressing inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely and professional manner, ensuring tenant satisfaction and retention.
- Leasing and Marketing: Collaborate with the leasing team to market vacant units, conducting property tours, screen potential tenants, and manage the leasing process.
- Rent Collection: Oversee rent collection processes, monitor arrears, and implement appropriate actions to ensure timely payments.
- Property Maintenance: Coordinate maintenance and repairs, prioritize tasks, and ensure the upkeep of properties to provide a safe and attractive living environment for residents.
- Vendor Management: Source, evaluate, and manage third-party vendors, contractors, and service providers for property-related projects and repairs.
- Financial Management: Prepare and manage property budgets, track expenses, and report financial performance to senior management.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay up-to-date with local and state housing regulations, ensuring properties adhere to all legal requirements and certifications.
- Emergency Response: Act as the point of contact for emergency situations, making quick decisions and taking appropriate actions to resolve issues promptly.
- Reporting: Provide regular reports on property performance, occupancy rates, maintenance activities, and financial metrics to senior management.
- Real Estate experience
- Proven experience as a Property Manager, managing residential properties
- Knowledge of using property management software and Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Understanding of NYC rental regulations and property management best practices
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to supervise on-site staff and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's growth and success.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- Evenings as needed
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person